The world's largest network of independent communications agencies, present in over 130 cities in 50 countries
EU Regulation 679/2016 on the processing of personal data - Art. 13
Heritage House Srl based in Milan in Via Ulrico Hoepli n.3, 20121 Milan - CF and VAT number 13046741008 later, "Holder"), As the data controller, informs you pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018 (hereinafter,"Privacy Code") And art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR Compliance") And the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Treatment:
1.1 Type of data collected
Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 on the processing of personal data when using our services, you accept that our company collects some of your personal data. This information is intended to tell you what data we collect, why and how we use it.
1.1.1. Data provided by the user
When you request information, through the contact form on our site, we ask you to provide us with some data that you need to be able to use our services.
These are, by way of example and not exhaustive, the data we ask for:
- Name surname
- email address
- telephone number
1.1.2. Data that we automatically collect from the website
We collect the following data through the services we use
- technical data: for example IP address, browser type, information on your computer, data relating to the current (approximate) position of the instrument you are using;
These technical / IT data are collected and used exclusively in an aggregate and not immediately identifying manner
2. Purpose of the treatment
The data processing will be aimed at carrying out the activities listed below:
1) personal data is collected on our site in order to:
- allow the user to access the website www.heritage-house.eu
- allow the user to request information;
- perform the service or provision requested,
- collect statistical information on the use of the site (most visited pages, number of visitors per daily time slot, geographical areas of origin, etc.) and improve its usability for its users.
3 Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.1 to:
- employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their capacity as authorized and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, ICT companies, website providers, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (Article 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.1 to Supervisory Bodies or Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to respond
8. Data retention period
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there are other purposes for the conservation of the same, for example for security reasons in the event that any cases of abuse need to be clarified. In such cases, the Data Controller will keep the personal data acquired for the time necessary to fulfill legal obligations and / or possibly to assert and / or defend a right in the appropriate locations.
9. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
10. Procedures for exercising rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
a registered letter to - Heritage House Srl with registered office in Milan in Via Ulrico Hoepli n.3, 20121 Milan or an e-mail email@example.com
11. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Heritage House Srl based in Milan in Via Ulrico Hoepli n.3, 20121 Milan. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
Changes to the policy: The possible entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of services to the user, could lead to the need to change the methods of processing personal data. It is therefore possible that this policy may undergo changes over time for which the user is invited to periodically consult this page. For this purpose, the policy document highlights the update date.
Drafting Date: 23/5/2018
Last Update: 06/11/2020